I hope you know what spam is. well if you have no idea what spam means then, let me break it down for you.
spam irrelevant or unsolicited messages sent over the Internet, typically to large numbers of users, for the purposes of advertising, phishing, spreading malware. They can even obtain personal information like bank account details making easy for them to steal what they want
At least nowadays google are trying to put strong firewall to protect your information and data. but somehow there are genius behind bar who by pass the firewall. So let get down to business for my blog title to be helpful
1. Don't open any suspicious email or link sent to you.
nowadays malicious link are even on Instagram. Finding victims
2. so copy the link
3. open search engine like google, bing or any.
4. paste them and search
5. try to read the results somehow they
6. Before putting any information about you try to ask if they gave you a number
7. Links can tell. Don't click weird links
thank you for reading